Image of the breath-taking water and mountains at sunset captured on Camano Gateway Bridge, Camano Island, WA. This is a stunning image with the purple and orange haze providing a backdrop to the dark marsh land. Definitely an unrepeatable moment captured in time.
Camano Island /kəˈmeɪnoʊ/ is a large island in the Possession Sound portion of Puget Sound, located in Island County, Washington, between Whidbey Island and the mainland. The body of water separating Whidbey Island and Camano Island is called Saratoga Passage. Camano Island is separated from mainland Snohomish County by Davis Slough near the city of Stanwood. The island is reached via State Route 532 over the Camano Gateway Bridge in the northeast of the island.
What you will get:
- A 100% original print from JC Photography. The print is on high quality professional photo paper (gloss) and printed professionally.
- Images are printed as full-bleed so no white border is visible.
- All prints are prepared individually upon ordering.
- The print is mounted on either white or creme card with a bevelled edge. If you have a colour preference please include it on your order.
- Image without mount is 8×6 inches and total framing size with mount is 10×8 inches.
- Each print is titled, given limited edition number and hand-signed by myself on the mount.
- Images are tagged with my logo online to prevent theft and no tags will be visible on the purchased product. It will just be the image and nothing else.
For full product details please read the Print Guide