Atmospheric image of the town of Forks in Washington State at twilight with the mist rolling into town from the foothills.
Forks is a city in Clallam County, Washington, United States. The population was 3,532 at the 2010 census. The population was 3,545 at 2012 Estimate from Office of Financial Management. It is named after the forks in the nearby Quillayute, Bogachiel,Calawah, and Sol Duc rivers.
For many years, the city’s economy was fueled by the local timber industry. With recent declines in the industry, Forks has had to rely on the nearby Clallam Bay Corrections Center and Olympic Corrections Center as a source of jobs. Forks is a popular destination for sport fishers who fish for salmon and rainbow trout in nearby rivers. It is also supported by visitors to Olympic National Park.
The city has gained popularity for being a key setting in Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series.
What you will get:
- A 100% original print from JC Photography. The print is on high quality professional photo paper (gloss) and printed professionally.
- Images are printed as full-bleed so no white border is visible.
- All prints are prepared individually upon ordering.
- The print is mounted on either white or creme card with a bevelled edge. If you have a colour preference please include it on your order.
- Image without mount is 8×6 inches and total framing size with mount is 10×8 inches.
- Each print is titled, given limited edition number and hand-signed by myself on the mount.
- Images are tagged with my logo online to prevent theft and no tags will be visible on the purchased product. It will just be the image and nothing else.
For full product details please read the Print Guide