Enchanting image of the moss covered trees in Hoh Rainforest, WA.
The Hoh Rainforest is located on the Olympic Peninsula in western Washington state, USA. It is one of the largest temperate rainforests in the U.S. Within Olympic National Park, the forest is protected from commercial exploitation. This includes 24 miles (39 km) of low elevation forest 394 to 2,493 feet (120 to 760 m) along the Hoh River. The Hoh River valley was formed thousands of years ago by glaciers. Between the park boundary and the Pacific Ocean, 48 km (30 mi) of river, much of the forest has been logged within the last century, although many pockets of forest remain.
What you will get:
- A 100% original print from JC Photography. The print is on high quality professional photo paper (gloss) and printed professionally.
- Images are printed as full-bleed so no white border is visible.
- All prints are prepared individually upon ordering.
- The print is mounted on either white or creme card with a bevelled edge. If you have a colour preference please include it on your order.
- Image without mount is 8×6 inches and total framing size with mount is 10×8 inches.
- Each print is titled, given limited edition number and hand-signed by myself on the mount.
- Images are tagged with my logo online to prevent theft and no tags will be visible on the purchased product. It will just be the image and nothing else.
For full product details please read the Print Guide